The Midwest’s Preferred Relocation Company Serving One Of The Midwest’s Premier BanksDownload Case Study (PDF)
During our 18-year relationship with one of the region’s largest banks, we’ve scaled our services up or down depending on business needs. Over time, we’ve provided:
- Relocation planning services
- Move services
- Project management
- On-site project coordination
- MAC services
This multi-faceted project required a massive relocation during a recent restructuring. Rather than hiring multiple vendors for different service needs, the client turned to Planes as a single solution for all aspects of the project:
- During the project, Planes created a swing space while multiple buildings were vacated to condense associates into two main facilities.
- We created a Green decommission strategy for the vacated buildings by facilitating furniture liquidation and recycling.
- We provided disconnect/reconnect services.
- Planes’ in-house installers worked after hours to minimize business interruptions during the transition.
By The Numbers
- The project’s execution took place over 18-week time frame required us to work 7 days a week to meet the schedule.
- 3 senior project managers on-site coordinating 3 segments of the project:
- Reconfiguration of workstations.
- Relocation of file folders.
- Relocation of associates.
- Disassembled 1,800 workstations.
- Reconfigured and reassembled over 2,200 workstations.
- Relocated 2,900 people to a variety of locations within the region.
- Decommissioned 7 offices as part of branch closures, removing non-structural furniture, and broom-sweeping them.
- Moved 7.5 miles of files and paperwork, consolidating them from 3 locations to 1 location with a new shelving system. Using a color and numbering sequence to keep different loan documents (auto, mortgage, and commercial) separated and shelved according to loan number, we committed to the following to complete the project on-time:
- 12 men, 2 trucks, and 175 library carts
- 10-hour work days, 6 days per week, for 7 weeks
- Loading, tagging, shrink wrapping, relocating, and reshelving of 95 carts of paperwork per day
Professional, Flexible Responses To Unexpected Project Challenges
The Ohio Legal Assistance Foundation (OLAF) needed installation and relocation services during a renovation of an existing office space and a move
Celebrating 100 Years with a Move to a New Corporate Headquarters
We chose to work with Planes because they were highly recommended to us. Between them and our other options, their culture set them apart. We’ve
As the University of Cincinnati Continues to grow, Planes is there to make is happen
For the past two decades, we have worked with the University’s Planning and Design Departments’ project managers to provide moving,